PublicationsPublication： Time：2014-10-08 10:05:01 Click：8
1. Zhang J, Jiao K, Zhang M, Zhou T, Liu XD, Yu SB, Lu L, Jing L, Yang T, Zhang Y, Chen D, Wang MQ*. A longitudinal study of TMJ subchondral bone induced by abnormal occlusion. J Dent Res.92(3):253-9.2013.
2. Zhang M, Zhang J, Lu L, Qiu ZY, Zhang X, Yu SB, Wu YP and Wang MQ*. Enhancement of chondrocyte autophagy is an early response in the degenerative cartilage of the temporomandibular joint to biomechanical dental stimulation. Apoptosis. 2013 Apr;18(4):423-34.
3. Jiao K, Zhang J, Zhang M, Wei Y, Wu Y, Qiu ZY, He J, Cao Y, Hu J, Zhu H, Niu LN, Cao X, Yang K*, Wang MQ*. The identification of CD163 expressing phagocytic chondrocytes in joint cartilage and its novel scavengerrole in cartilage degradation. Plos One. 8(1): e53312. 2013.
4. Kuang B, Dai J, Wang QY, Song R, Jiao K, Zhang J, Tian XG, Duan YZ, Wang MQ*. Combined degenerative and regenerative remodeling responses of the mandibular condyle to experimentally induced disordered occlusion.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 143(1):69-76. 2013.
5. Zhang X, Dai J, Lu L, Zhang J, Zhang M, Wang Y, Guo M, Wang X, Wang M. Experimentally created unilateral anterior crossbite induces a degenerative ossification phenotype in mandibular condyle of growing Sprague-Dawley rats. J Oral Rehabil. 2013 Jul;40(7):500-8.
6. Lu L, Huang JH, Yu SB, Liu XD, Zhang Y, Zhang X, Qiu ZY, Wang MQ. Changes of myelinated nerve and myelin basic protein expression in rats' periodontal ligaments after experimental tooth movement. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2012 Dec;142(6):814-24.
7. Li YQ, Xing XH, Wang H, Weng XL, Yu SB, Dong GY. Dose-dependent effects of genistein on bone homeostasis in rats' mandibular subchondral bone. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2012 Jan;33(1):66-74.
8. Yu SB, Xing XH, Dong GY, Weng XL, Wang MQ. Excess genistein suppresses the synthesis of extracellular matrix in female rat mandibular condylar cartilage. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2012 Jul;33(7):918-23.
9. Yu S, Sun L, Liu L, Jiao K, Wang M. Differential expression of IGF1, IGFR1 and IGFBP3 in mandibular condylar cartilage between male and female rats applied with malocclusion. J Oral Rehabil. 2012 Oct;39(10):727-36.
10. Yu S, Xing X, Jiao K, Sun L, Liu L, Wang M*. Changes in the expression of aromatase, estrogen receptor α and β in mandibular condylar cartilage of rats induced by disordered occlusion. BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 30;13:190. 2012.
11. Yu S, Sun L, Liu L, Jiao K, Wang M*. Differential expression of IGF1, IGFR1 and IGFBP3 in mandibular condylar cartilage between male and female rats applied with malocclusion. J Oral Rehabil. 39(10):727-36. 2012.
12. Wang M, Sun L, Yu SB, Liu X, Jiao K, Wang GW, Liu L, He JJ. Degenerative changes in rat condylar cartilage induced by non-matching occlusion created by scattered orthodontic teeth-moving.Cranio.30(4):286-92. 2012.
13. Wang QY, Dai J, Kuang B, Zhang J, Yu SB, Duan YZ, Wang MQ. Osteochondral angiogenesis in rat mandibular condyles with osteoarthritis-like changes. Arch Oral Biol. 2012.
14. Jiao K, Niu LN, Wang MQ*, Dai J, Yu SB, Liu XD, Wang J. Subchondral bone loss following orthodontically induced cartilage degradation in the mandibular condyles of rats. Bone. 48(2):362-71. 2011.
15. Wang MQ, He JJ, Chen CS, Widmalm SE. A preliminary anatomical study on the association of condylar and occlusal asymmetry. Cranio. 2011;29:111-116.
16. Orajarvi M, Hirvonen O, Yu SB, Liu X, Tiilikainen P, Wang MQ, Raustia A, Pirttiniemi P. Effect of estrogen and altered diet hardness on the expression of estrogen receptor alpha and matrix metalloproteinase-8 in rat condylar cartilage. J Orofac Pain. 2011;25(3):261-8.
17. Wang MQ, He JJ, Zhang JH, Wang K, Svensson P, Widmalm SE. SEMG activity of jaw-closing muscles during biting with different unilateral occlusal supports. J Oral Rehabil. 2010;37:719-925.
18. Jiao K, Wang MQ*, Niu LN, Dai J, Yu SB, Liu XD. Mandibular condylar cartilage response to moving two different molars in rats. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 137(4):460.e1-8. 2010.
19. Jiao K, Dai J, Wang MQ*, Niu LN, Yu SB, Liu XD. Age- and sex-related changes of mandibular condylar cartilage and subchondral bone: A histomorphometric and micro-CT study in rats. Arch Oral Biol 55(2):155-63. 2010.
20. Wang GW, Wang MQ*, Wang XJ, Yu SB, Liu XD, Jiao K. Changes in the expression of MMP-3, MMP-9, TIMP-1 and aggrecan in the condylar cartilage of rats induced by experimentally created disordered occlusion.Arch Oral Biol. 55(11):887-95. 2010.
21. Wang MQ, Cao HT, Y Ge L, Widmalm S. Magnetic resonance imaging on TMJ disc thickness in TMD patients: A pilot study. J Prosthet Dent. 2009;102:89-93.
22. Wang MQ, Xue F, He JJ, Chen JH, Chen CS, Raustia A. Missing Posterior Teeth and Risk of Temporomandibular Disorders. J Dent Res.2009; 88: 942-945.
23. Wang MQ, He JJ, Wang K, Svensson P. Influence of changing occlusal support on jaw-closing muscle electromyographic activity in healthy men and women. Acta Odont Scand. 2009;67:187-192
24. Liu XD, Wang JJ, Sun L, Chen LW, Rao ZR, Duan L, Cao R, Wang MQ. Involvement of medullary dorsal horn glial cell activation in mediation of masseter mechanical allodynia induced by experimental tooth movement. Arch Oral Biol. 2009; 54:1143-1150.
25. Wang MQ, He JJ, Li G, Widmalm SE. The effect of physiological nonbalanced occlusion on the thickness of the temporomandibular joint disc: A pilot autopsy study. J Prosthet Dent. 2008;99:148-152.
26. Wang MQ, Xue F, Chen JH, Fu KY, Cao Y, Raustia A. Evaluation of the use of and attitudes towards a face-bow in complete denture fabrication: a pilot questionnaire investigation in Chinese prosthodontists. J Oral Rehabil. 2008;35:677-681.
27. Dong Y, Wang XM, Wang MQ, Widmalm SE. Asymmetric muscle function in patients with developmental mandibular asymmetry. Journal of Oral Rehabilitation. 2008; 35:27–36.
28. Wang MQ, Cao HT, Liu FR, Chen C, Li G. Association of tightly locked occlusion with temporomandibular disorders. J Oral Rehabil. 2007;34:169-173.
29. Sun L, Wang MQ, He JJ, Liu L, Chen S, Widmalm SE. The effect of experimentally created non-balanced occlusion on the thickness of the temporo-mandibular joint disc. A pilot study on Sprague-Dawley rats. Angle Orthod. 2009;79:51-53.
30. Jiao K, Wang MQ*, Niu LN, Dai J, Yu SB, Liu XD, Wang GW. Death and proliferation of chondrocytes in the degraded mandibular condylar cartilage of rats induced by experimentally created disordered occlusion. Apoptosis. 14:22-30. 2009.
31. Wang MQ, Xue F, He JJ, Chen JH, Chen CS and Raustia A. Missing Posterior Teeth and Risk of Temporomandibular Disorders. J Dent Res 2009;88:942-5.
32. Wang MQ, Cao HT, Liu FR, Chen C, Li G. Association of tightly locked occlusion with temporomandibular disorders. J Oral Rehabil 2007;34:169-73.
33. Wang MQ, Cao HT, Liu FR, Chen C, Li G. Association of tightly locked occlusion with temporomandibular disorders. J Oral Rehabil 2007;34:169-73.
34. Yu SB, Wang MQ, Zhao W, Cao HT, Liu YL. The effects of age and sex on the expression of aromatase in the rat temporomandibular joint. J Orofac Pain. 2006;20(2):156-65. Comment in: J Orofac Pain. 2006;20:105-165.